Form 17 is a multi-use application. The completion requirements are dependent upon what additional documentation is to be attached to it.

Additional documentation includes:

  • Change of Name
  • Change of Address
  • Transmission to a Surviving Joint Tenant
  • Transmission to an Executor
  • Transmission to an Administrator

A lawyer or notary may be able to assist you with obtaining and completing the necessary documentation for filing in the land title office. In addition, a lawyer or notary can e-file applications. Also, they will be responsible to remedy any potential deficiencies in the documentation and for any related defect fees. As your representative, they will also provide confirmation of the finalization of the filing and/or registration event. Hire a professional to assist you.