Currently, a subscriber may be a BC lawyer in good standing with the Law Society, a BC notary public in good standing with the Society of Notaries Public, a BC land surveyor in good standing with the Association of British Columbia Land Surveyors or a member of the Authorized Subscriber Register (ASR).

If your firm's chequing account requires a signature of a financial officer on all cheques, the financial officer will also need a digital certificate for the Property Transfer Tax Electronic Payment Authorization form.

These professionals and members of the ASR may apply to Juricert for the issuance of a digital certificate to electronically sign land title documents and survey plans.