Sentis Market Research surveyed Land Title and Survey Authority of BC (LTSA) customers in September 2018 to measure satisfaction, trust and other aspects of the LTSA’s services. Over 1,200 survey responses were completed.
Overall, customers are satisfied with the LTSA (97%) and trust the organization (92%).
Below is a Key Performance Indicators summary:
- 97% are Very Satisfied/Satisfied with the LTSA
- 73% had an Excellent/Very Good experience with the LTSA
- 92% rate the LTSA as Excellent/Very Good as a trusted source of property information
- 89% rate the LTSA as Very Easy/Easy to do business with
Similar to prior surveys, customers recommend three key improvements to LTSA services:
- Increase the consistency of examination of land title applications
- Provide clearer information in land title defect notices issued to customers
- Provide better assistance to frequent (power) users
The LTSA is planning to make service improvements in 2019 that will help to address the above issues. We will update customers in Summer 2019 on our progress.
Thank you to everyone who took the time to share your feedback.