A reminder that the Land Title and Survey Authority of British Columbia (LTSA) will be facilitating two sessions at the upcoming BC Land Summit.
Presenters for the “Collaborating to Improve Land Registry & Land Information Services in BC” session on Thursday, May 9 at 3:00 pm include:
- Connie Fair, President and Chief Executive Officer, LTSA
- Steve Carter, Manager, Customer Support Services, LTSA
- Charlsy Dobell, Director, Commercial Products | Autoprop, LTSA
The panel session “Leveraging ParcelMap BC to Supercharge Land Information Research” on Friday, May 10 at 3:00 pm will be moderated and presented by Brian Greening, Director, ParcelMap BC Products, LTSA. The panelists will be:
- Liz Sarioglu, Agricultural Lands Commission
- Tom O’Brien, BC Assessment Ann Archibald, ICI Society
- Adam Perry, MOSAIC Homes
- Vanessa Pocock, Resort Municipality of Whistler
- Rory O’Connell, WSP Canada
Collaborate, connect and learn from our inspiring and engaging presenters. Please be sure to visit us at the BC Land Summit this year!