Why can't the land title office give me legal advice?

Land title staff are unable to advise on legal rights or actions associated with land titles and charges. The Registrar of Land Titles and staff...

What is the address for the land title office?

The LTSA has land title offices in Kamloops, New Westminster and Victoria. For hours and address information, visit...

What is the purpose of the Authorized Subscriber Register (ASR)?

The purpose of the Authorized Subscriber Register (ASR) is to provide certain organizations that issue and submit land title documents over the...

What does it mean to have title to land in British Columbia?

In British Columbia, ownership of land is referred to as title to land (land title) and is documented by registration through the LTSA. Once...

How do I know which land title district my property is in?

View a map of the Land Title Districts in BC for more information.

The Land Title and Survey Authority of British Columbia (LTSA) released an updated Form 15 for property owners to use when requesting a change of address on title. 

Form 15 now supports the requirement to include the nine-digit Parcel Identifier Number (PID) with change of address requests. 

View more information about submitting a Form 15 at a Land Title Office. Property owners can also contact the myLTSA Customer Service team with any questions at customerservice@ltsa.ca or by phone to 604-630-9630 or 1-877-577-LTSA (5872), option 3.