Professional, business and government customers are authorized with the required certification to electronically file applications to the LTSA.
Statutory officers or BC commissioners may electronically submit land title documents by becoming a member of the LTSA’s Authorized Subscriber Register.
After initial set-up has been completed, e-filing is a three-step process:
- Complete an electronic land title, Surveyor General, or Property Transfer Tax form using Adobe Acrobat Standard and Professional
- Sign the electronic form(s) using your Juricert electronic signature
- Submit the electronic form(s) via myLTSA Enterprise
Before you start e-filing to the land title office, consult these guides:
- Electronic Filing System (EFS) User's Guide for how-to instruction on using the LTSA's Electronic Services on myLTSA Enterprise
- Land Title Practice Manual for essential practice information
- Electronic Forms Guide Book (the "Green Book") for guidance on completing and using land title forms
- Land Title Practice Bulletins and Notes and Director of Land Title Requirements for mandatory requirements under the Land Title Act and practice direction issued by the Director of Land Titles
- Local Government Filing Form Help Guide for how-to instructions on filing the Local Government Filing form
Consult the Applications to Surveyor General section for more information about applications to the Surveyor General Division.
- myLTSA Enterprise account that has been funded and activated
- Web browser with an Adobe Flash Player plug-in that meets the myLTSA System Requirements
- Adobe Acrobat (Professional or Standard edition) in a version listed in the myLTSA System Requirements
- Scanner that meets the scanning requirements
- Copies of the electronic form templates
- A digital certificate for a lawyer, notary, land surveyor, financial officer or Authorized Subscriber issued by Juricert registered with the Law Society of BC (Juricert)
- Pre-assigned plan numbers (land surveyors only)
- Electronic funds transfer authorized for Property Transfer Tax payments