Individuals and non-government organizations are able to register a covenant on private lands. Anyone interested in registering and holding...

  • British Columbia land surveyors can, in very limited circumstances, upgrade or replace a survey monument without conducting a field survey. In such instances it is necessary to file a PDF iconRenewal of Survey Monument card with the Surveyor General.
  • Please submit completed monument renewal cards through myLTSA using the SG Form Post Renewal Form (SGPR). The EFS User's Guide outlines the process to submit an application.