File a Claim of Builders Lien application online at ltsa.ca/FileCBL. The new online application includes the option to easily prepopulate key information. LTSA encourages customers to use the online form to submit an application online, by mail or in person.
IT Project Coordinator
Do you want to work for one of BC’s Top Employers for 2021 and join an innovative, technology-driven and growth-focused organization?
LandSure Systems Ltd. (LandSure) is looking for a detail-oriented and dynamic IT Project Coordinator.
Who we are:
LandSure is a subsidiary of the Land Title and Survey Authority of BC (LTSA), a publicly accountable, statutory corporation that manages BC’s land title and survey systems. Our team of more than 90 employees supports the LTSA through information system consulting services, project management, customer support, and communications.
We offer meaningful work in the public interest. In support of the Province’s 30-point housing plan, LandSure has helped the LTSA build and launch the Condo and Strata Assignment Integrity Register as well as the Land Owner Transparency Registry, a first-of-its-kind registry.
We offer an innovative, performance-driven culture. We have helped the LTSA become a leader in automated property registration and through technology, we are reducing turnaround time for customers and improving the consistency, accuracy and efficiency of the LTSA’s services. We also build and manage innovative products such as ParcelMap BC and AUTOPROP, which support access to information for the land and real estate sectors.
We offer balance. LandSure provides employees with the ability to work for a stable, independent, values-driven technology company. The environment is entrepreneurial, innovative, and fast-paced yet supportive. Our culture is of mutual respect, constantly improving our professional and personal skills, and celebrating our accomplishments.
We believe in a hybrid of remote and in-office work and know you’ll love our downtown Vancouver office as much as we do! Our employees can work either entirely in the office, or a hybrid of both remote and in-office. Therefore, applicants must currently live in British Columbia or have plans to relocate to British Columbia.
What you’ll do:
Reporting to the Director of Project Management, the IT Project Coordinator is responsible for coordinating small to medium sized projects and initiatives, creating and administering schedules, and overseeing progress to ensure goals are met on time.
The IT Project Coordinator will be a key part of a dynamic team ensuring that projects are completed on time and within budget in an exciting and evolving product driven environment. The ideal candidate will be detail oriented, dependable, and a good communicator with the special skill of getting things done.
The initial focus will be working with a product team to ensure that software releases are going out the door consistently and with high quality while helping transition the release process to a more automated, less manual process.
In addition, the role has the following key responsibilities:
- Plan and facilitate project meetings, communications and status reporting
- Coordinate a team of technical experts and provide orientation as necessary
- Focus on delivering technology and business solutions in a team environment using both conventional and Agile project-based approaches
- Act as main point of contact with various stakeholders on the development and progress of projects
- Prepare and submit reports on progress from the perspectives of scope, schedule, resources, metrics, and financial status
- Participate in workflow reviews and propose improvements if necessary
- Identify and escalate any issues and risks as and when required
- Provide input on resourcing to address critical bottlenecks
- Support the development, documentation, and roll-out of new processes and policies
- Coordinate the transition of features from development to operations, including tracking all deliverables, and getting sign-off from all teams in a timely fashion
- Work with geographically distributed development teams to ensure collaboration is occurring in a timely and consistent manner
- Perform other related duties as required
We encourage you to apply if you have:
Education and Experience:
- 3+ years of experience in a similar role or experience coordinating a team or project; experience in the software/tech industry an asset
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Math, Computer Science, Engineering, or Information Systems Management or equivalent
- Demonstrable skills in planning, resourcing, risk management, and reporting
- Project Management Professional (PMP), Scrum, or Agile certification complete or in pursuit considered an asset
- Exposure or experience in alternative project management methods such as Agile or Lean considered an asset
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English for emails, reports, and/or presentations
- Ability to work flexible scheduled hours to facilitate meetings in different time zones
- Strong multi-tasking skills
- Strong collaboration and leadership skills, as well as a passion for work in a team environment with the ability to resolve conflicts and align people
- Ability to work independently and as a part of a team
- Adaptive to change in roles if needed as per the project/team needs
- Knowledge of Agile management principles and best practices
- Some experience in software development desirable including familiarity with the Software Development Lifecycle
- Comfortable working in a dynamic and changing environment where multiple competing priorities need to be balanced
- Ability to complete multiple, simultaneous tasks with minimal supervision and prioritize incoming work appropriately
- A ‘get it done’ attitude and ownership for tasks from their inception to completion
- A lifelong learner who is constantly striving to develop professionally
How to Apply
Please submit a resumé and cover letter outlining how you qualify for this position to HR@landsure.ca. Please include the subject IT Project Coordinator.
Applicants must be eligible to work in Canada. We thank all applicants for their interest and effort in applying for the position; however, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
COVID-19 Vaccination Corporate Policy – Effective November 22, 2021, all LTSA, LandSure and Autoprop employees must be fully vaccinated. New employees will be required to be fully vaccinated and may be required to provide proof of vaccination before the start of their employment.