File a Claim of Builders Lien application online at ltsa.ca/FileCBL. The new online application includes the option to easily prepopulate key information. LTSA encourages customers to use the online form to submit an application online, by mail or in person.
About LandSure Systems
About LandSure Systems
LandSure Systems Ltd. (LandSure) is a wholly-owned subsidiary of LTSA that supports the business to continually innovate and improve delivery of services in the public interest. What we do every day has an impact on all British Columbians and we are proud to make positive contributions to how BC’s real property market functions.
More than just technology, our work is grounded in building systems and solutions that provide certainty around real property business and ownership in the province. For example, LandSure is currently developing a registry that supports the Province’s plan to address housing affordability by making the market more transparent and fair for British Columbians.
Our teams are multi-disciplinary and diverse. We collaborate closely with LTSA teams, using both our areas of expertise to deliver solutions in the public interest that meet a high standard of technical excellence and strong governance.
Our teams at LandSure Systems oversee the development and maintenance of LTSA’s systems and technology infrastructure. Our areas of expertise are:
- Business Development and Analysis
- Product Management
- User Experience
- Research and Development
- Systems Infrastructure Management
- Project Management
- Parcel Fabric Management
- Technical Support
Some of the initiatives LandSure has developed and supported LTSA to deliver include:
- The Condo and Strata Assignment Integrity Register (CSAIR) improves real estate transparency in BC. It is Canada’s first pre-sale register.
- Another first-of-its-kind registry in Canada, the Land Owner Transparency Registry (LOTR) tracks information about individuals who have an indirect interest in land. This registry will launch on November 30, 2020.
- ParcelMap BC is a single, complete, trusted and sustainable electronic map of active titled parcels and surveyed provincial Crown land parcels in BC.
Meaningful Work in a Collaborative Culture
LandSure offers meaningful work and a collaborative positive culture that promotes innovation and personal growth.
Our employees agree this is a special place to work. LandSure has instilled a culture of mutual respect, continually improving our professional and personal skills, and celebrating our accomplishments. We are a team of motivated individuals who seek a career and lifestyle, not just a job.