Access myLTSA Services

Order a current land title or plan with myLTSA – LTSA’s online service for search, filing, and more. Register Now

1 / 3
Need to change your address? Alert Level: LOW

Learn how to update your mailing address on title with LTSA’s online application form or learn how to make other changes to title.

2 / 3
Front Counters Open By Appointment Only Alert Level: LOW

Please be aware that LTSA’s Land Title Office front counters are open 9 am – 3 pm, Monday to Friday by appointment only. Many common transactions are now available online. To book an in-person visit, contact the Customer Service Centre at 1-877-577-LTSA (5872) .

3 / 3

The LTSA cannot process requests for records by telephone or email or complete mail-in requests for land title records on microfilm or in paper. The LTSA also cannot answer questions about the information contained on a record or conduct research on your behalf. You will need to hire a professional to assist with those services.

Before You Order

  • A document refers to any of the land title forms or supporting material which are submitted as part of an application to register an interest in land within BC. Examples of documents include: title transfers, mortgages, easements, etc.
  • A plan is a graphical representation of a survey conducted by a BC land surveyor which shows the spatial extent, area, corner monuments and generally the geographic location of a specific area of land.
  • If you’re looking for your home’s floor plans or blueprints, please contact your municipality or builder. This is not information the LTSA maintains.
  • For information about renovating or building, you may wish to visit the building and renovating webpage on

To order a document or plan, you will need the identifying number for that record.

You can typically find the document or plan number listed on title or State of Title Certificate. For a plan number, it may be a part of the parcel’s legal description. In the below example, the plan number is 12345:

  • Lot 1, District Lot 555, New Westminster District, Plan 12345

Requests for older records that are stored on microfilm and in paper cannot be ordered via mail. Those records must be fulfilled by a registry agent. You may also make the request in person to the land title office serving the land title district in which the property is located. Extra fees will be incurred for the record to be located and scanned by LTSA employees.

How to Order Documents and Plans

  1. Register for a myLTSA Explorer Account

    1. myLTSA Explorer is a single-user account that is ideal for customers who wish to order a limited number of land title records each year.
    2. Register to use myLTSA
  2. Hire a Professional to Assist You

    1. Direct access to original hard copy land title and survey records is limited to LTSA employees and those with direct access privileges including land surveyors, historical researchers and registry agents.
    2. Registry agents and other professionals can electronically request documents or plans, retrieve records restricted areas of LTSA offices, or conduct historical research on your behalf. They can also assist with interpreting the record. Note: Requests for older records on microfilm and in paper that are not yet imaged must be fulfilled by a registry agent.
    3. Learn how to hire a professional to assist with research of historical records.
  3. Request by Mail

    1. Only documents and plans available in an electronic format can be requested by mail. Any mail-in requests with the incorrect fees owing or for documents and plans accessible in restricted areas of LTSA offices will be returned to the requestor.
    2. It is recommended that you contact the LTSA Customer Service Centre before mailing in a document or plan request to determine if the record can be requested by mail.
    3. To request:
      1. Know the document or plan number.
      2. Contact the LTSA Customer Service Centre at 1-877-577-LTSA (5872) to confirm the record has been imaged and the fees to be paid. The printing fee will vary depending on the length of the record.
      3. After you are informed of the fees owing, you may proceed with your mail-in request.

Do not use correction fluid (wite-out) on your application. This will result in your application being returned to you. If an error is made, cross-out the text and write the correction above or complete a new form.

Related Topics