Become an ASR Member
For steps to become an Authorized Subscriber Register member, download the ASR Getting Started Guide.
Complete the Authorized Subscriber Register Membership Application Form
- Read the Organization Terms and Conditions and the Candidate Terms and Conditions documents.
- Download, complete, and submit the Authorized Subscriber Register Membership Application Form to initiate the process.
- The form must be completed electronically using Adobe Acrobat (Standard or Professional) and then printed and signed before it is submitted
- The Authorized Subscriber Register Membership Guide offers detailed instructions for completing the form.
- After the form has been printed and signed, it should be scanned as a PDF document and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org to complete the process.
Pre-Approved Forms and Natures of Interest, by Organization Types
The following are lists of the forms and natures of interest that an Authorized Subscriber Register member is pre-qualified to electronically sign and submit on behalf of their organization, based on the organization type. When completing the Authorized Subscriber Register membership application form, an organization must identify from the appropriate list which forms and natures of interest the Authorized Subscriber Register member will have authority to electronically sign.
Obtain a Digital Certificate from Juricert
After your application for membership in the Authorized Subscriber Register has been approved, you will receive an email notification that includes your authorized subscriber membership number.
Once you receive your membership number, please register with Juricert and obtain your digital certificate as soon as possible.
Please note that you cannot submit an application for a Juricert digital certificate without an authorized subscriber membership number.
All new members of the Authorized Subscriber Register are required to undergo ASR training once the application for membership is approved. The training provides an overview of the ASR; forms and supporting documents; the roles of authorized signatory, witnessing officer and subscriber and the Quality Verification Program for subscribers.
The digital certificate of new members will not be activated until ASR training is complete. An ASR self-guided training video is available; after watching the training video, new members are required to contact the ASR administrator at email@example.com to activate the digital certificate for use in EFS.
Optionally, more training is available via webinar for myLTSA system capabilities, including setting up the subscriber’s electronic signature.
Training is provided at no charge by the LTSA.