Land Title Forms
As announced on March 10, 2021, the Director of Land Titles has now retired the PDF versions of four land title forms effective September 12, 2021. These forms must be submitted using Web Filing in myLTSA. PDF versions of these forms will only be accepted if they were executed or electronically signed before September 12, 2021.
By law, LTSA staff are not permitted to provide legal advice or assist in completing forms. If you require assistance, please contact a legal professional who can give you advice on compliance with these statutory forms and related matters.
The Land Title Act authorizes the Director of Land Titles to approve forms used by applicants when making applications under the Act. The Land Title Electronic Forms Guidebook (the “Green Book”) contains detailed instructions for most of these forms.
Electronic forms are designed to be filled out using Adobe Acrobat (Standard or Professional edition) in a version listed in the myLTSA System Requirements. The forms cannot be completed with the free Adobe Reader software.
For forms submitted to the Surveyor General, go to Surveyor General Forms.
For forms submitted to the Land Owner Transparency Registry, go to LandTransparency.ca
For Legal Professionals
For Land Surveyors
* Restricted to Nature of Interest Amendment to Filed Plan only
Land Surveyors may also download the Dataset Exemption Request form here.
Forms for Manual Filing
- Form A – Freehold Transfer S.185(1) Land Title Act.
- Form B – Mortgage S.225 Land Title Act.
- Form C – General Instrument S.233 Land Title Act.
- Form D – Additional Signatures
- Form E – Schedule
- Form 8 – Notice of Revocation of Power of Attorney S.57(1) Land Title Act.
- Form 9 – Statement by Surveyor S.67(t) Land Title Act.
- Form 9A – Amended Statement by Surveyor S.67(t) Land Title Act.
- Form 10 – Application to Deposit Subdivision Plan S.92(1)(a) Land Title Act.
- Form 11 – Application for Deposit of Reference or Explanatory Plan [Fee Simple] on the Consolidation of Surveyed Parcels S.100(4)(a) Land Title Act.
- Form 11A – Application for Deposit of Reference or Explanatory Plan [Charge] S.99(1)(e), (j) and (k) Land Title Act.
- Form 12 – Certificate as to Highway in Statutory Right of Way Plan S.115(2) Land Title Act.
- Form 14 – Application for Cancellation of Interior Lot Lines S.137(1) Land Title Act.
- Form 15 – Notice of Change of Address S.149(2) Land Title Act.
- Form 17 – Application S.154, 155(1), 241 Land Title Act.
- Form 20 – Application by Owner of Absolute Fee for Indefeasible Title S.174(1) Land Title Act.
- Form 22 – Application for Duplicate Indefeasible Title S.176(1) Land Title Act.
- Form 31 – Certificate of Pending Litigation S.215(1) Land Title Act.
- Form 32 – Certificate of Pending Litigation S.215(5) Land Title Act.
- Form 33 – Certificate of Pending Litigation under Family Relations Act S.215(6) Land Title Act.
- Form 33 – Certificate of Pending Litigation under Family Law Act S.215(6) Land Title Act.
- Form 34 – Certificate of Pending Litigation under Wills, Estate and Succession Act S.215(7) Wills, Estate and Succession Act.
- Form 34 – Certificate of Pending Litigation under Wills Variation Act S.215(7) Wills Variation Act.
- Form 35 – Declaration of Building Scheme S.220(1) Land Title Act.
- Form 38 – Caveat S.286(1) Land Title Act.
- Form 39 – Withdrawal of Caveat S.290(1) Land Title Act.
- Form 40 – Notice to Caveator S.293(2) Land Title Act.
- Form 41 – Notice of Property Agreement(S.99 Family Law Act) Land Title Act.
- Form 42 – Notice of Maintenance Order (S.26 Family Maintenance Enforcement Act) Land Title Act.
The Ministry of Finance, Property Transfer Tax Branch, also provides a form for manual filing of Surviving Joint Tenant property transfer tax forms:
Please refer to the Property Transfer Tax web page for more information. Questions can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 236-478-1593 or toll free within BC 1-888-841-0090.
Manual versions of a transparency declaration and transparency report can only be filed in limited circumstances, i.e., where transparency records are required to be filed with a land title application and the land title application is not filed electronically. Please refer to LandTransparency.ca for more information.
- Strata Property Act Forms
If you are a strata corporation with 7 units or less and require the Strata Property Act forms to file the application manually, see the Strata Property Act Regulations at BC Laws to find examples of Strata Property Act forms. Copy and paste the form template into a Word format and mail to the LTSA with the appropriate attachment and fees.