LTSA Strategy and Business Plans
The mission of the LTSA is to deliver innovative and trusted expertise and reliable land-related registries, survey systems, and information to support the economy.
The LTSA’s vision is to build trust in and improve the functioning of the real property market.
In pursuit of our mission and vision, the LTSA has a set of core values:
- Accountability: We are accountable and responsive to customers and stakeholders.
- Integrity: We act with the highest standards of integrity.
- Respect: We treat each other and our customers and stakeholders with respect.
- Improvement: We continuously develop our business, knowledge and skills.
- Stakeholder and Customer: Maintain confidence in the land title and survey systems and help customers improve services.
- Financial: Diversify business to increase services and maintain financial sustainability.
- Internal Processes: Deliver professional responsive services using a customer-centric approach.
- Learn and Grow: Ensure the optimum structure, people and tools.
These objectives reflect the LTSA’s commitment to maintaining and protecting the integrity and reliability of BC’s land title and survey systems. The LTSA continues to pursue business improvements in the public interest and meet customer needs through enhancements to ParcelMap BC and myLTSA Search and Filing services.
The LTSA Business Plan is a three-year plan that is guided by the LTSA’s strategic direction.
The plan outlines the initiatives and operational tactics the LTSA will use to achieve our strategic objectives and priorities.