File a Claim of Builders Lien application online at ltsa.ca/FileCBL. The new online application includes the option to easily prepopulate key information. LTSA encourages customers to use the online form to submit an application online, by mail or in person.
LTSA Strategy and Business Plans
The mission of the LTSA is to deliver innovative trusted expertise and reliable land-related solutions to support the economy in the public interest.
The LTSA’s vision is a real property market that is trusted and transparent.
In pursuit of our mission and vision, the LTSA has a set of core values:
- Accountability: We are accountable and responsive to customers and stakeholders.
- Integrity: We act with the highest standards of integrity.
- Respect: We treat each other and our customers and stakeholders with respect.
- Improvement: We continuously improve our business, and increase our knowledge and skills.
LTSA has identified four strategic objectives to support its mission of delivering innovative and trusted expertise and reliable land-related solutions to support the economy in the public interest:
- Improve Operational Excellence: Continually improve internal and customer-facing processes for a better service experience.
- Grow the Business in the Public Interest: Develop new business opportunities and product innovations that solve problems for customers and society at large.
- Reinvest and Strengthen Core Systems: Enhance core systems to ensure LTSA remains the ‘trusted source and place’ for real property information.
- Continually Invest in People and Capabilities: Engage and invest in employees to build a customer-centric culture.
LTSA will achieve these objectives in compliance with the regulatory framework and agreements that apply to the organization. Maintaining and strengthening LTSA’s reputation for being the trusted source for real property information is paramount. LTSA achieves this through responsible and prudent fiscal management, a critical focus on its cybersecurity program and by continually seeking innovative ways to improve the business and the customer experience.
The LTSA Business Plan is a three-year plan that is guided by the LTSA’s strategic direction.
The plan outlines the initiatives and operational tactics the LTSA will use to achieve our strategic objectives and priorities.
- Business Plan 2023 (2023/24 to 2025/26)
- Business Plan 2022 (2022/23 to 2024/25)
- Business Plan 2021 (2021/22 to 2023/24)