myLTSA Explorer is a single-user account service ideal for customers who order a limited number of land title records each year and prefer to pay by credit card.
myLTSA Explorer allows you to:
- Request registered titles, State of Title Certificates and plan images
- Search by Parcel Identifier (PID) or title number or via ParcelMap BC Search
- Order up to 40 titles, State of Title Certificates or plan images each calendar year
- Pay as you go by credit card
Historical titles or documents are not available on myLTSA Explorer nor can you search for titles by owner name, legal description or charge number.
Register online for a myLTSA Explorer account. To complete the online registration form, you will need the user contact information including an email address.
Once the login process has been completed, you will be able to request titles, State of Title Certificates and plan images.
The LTSA offers two myLTSA services - myLTSA Enterprise and myLTSA Explorer. A myLTSA Enterprise account may be better suited to your needs if your organization:
- Orders documents and plans
- Searches for titles by owner name, legal description or charge number
- Orders more than 40 titles each year
- Orders tax certificates
- Requires more than one user account