File a Claim of Builders Lien application online at ltsa.ca/FileCBL. The new online application includes the option to easily prepopulate key information. LTSA encourages customers to use the online form to submit an application online, by mail or in person.
LTSA’s SurveyHub is being developed for land surveyors and their staff who work with plan submissions to provide a single access point for a range of workflow and submission functionality.
Introduced over several phases, early releases of SurveyHub will offer a modern pre-submission workspace and smoother workflow to assemble materials online. Subsequent releases will replace the PDF submission with a web-based format. Co-existing with the current submission process, ample time will be provided for customers to become acquainted with SurveyHub and its functionality. To support the transition to SurveyHub, LTSA will offer orientation and training webinars for detailed guidance every step of the way.
Upholding the highest regulatory standards, the introduction of SurveyHub is one of several steps towards streamlining survey plan submissions, increasing efficiency and accuracy, and maintaining a secure and reliable electronic filing system. SurveyHub is the foundational first step in the larger Survey Plan Services Modernization initiative. SurveyHub will be accessed via browser and through myLTSA.
Features and Benefits of SurveyHub
- Single web-based workspace to create, assemble, validate, certify, share and submit a unified survey plan and related material, including forms and datasets. Functionality will be rolled out over several phases.
- Survey plan and dataset synchronization.
- The ability to share plans with other myLTSA users.
- Reduced number of survey plan uploads to myLTSA.
- Greater visibility into survey plan approvals, consents and application status.
- Minimize defects through comprehensive form and package validation.
- Reduce data entry through auto-populate functionality.
SurveyHub is based on input and improvements requested by land surveyors. As LTSA works to build the system’s features and capabilities, we will continue to seek feedback and guidance from customers to deliver functionality that is easy, secure and efficient.