The mission of the LTSA is to deliver responsive and trusted expertise and reliable land title and survey systems which are an essential foundation to economic and social prosperity.
The LTSA's vision is to be the leader in providing exceptional service and innovative solutions in the operation and administration of land title and survey systems.
In pursuit of our mission and vision, the LTSA has a set of core values:
- Accountability: We are accountable and responsive to customers and stakeholders.
- Integrity: We act with the highest standards of integrity.
- Respect: We treat each other and our customers and stakeholders with respect.
- Improvement: We continuously develop our business, knowledge and skill.
- Stakeholder and Customer: In collaboration with the Province, maintain confidence in the integrity of the land title and survey systems of British Columbia.
- Quality plus Efficiency: Improve and deliver professional, consistent and responsive services to meet customer needs.
- Learn and Improve: Ensure the optimum structure, people and tools for effective operation of the LTSA.
- Financial: Ensure the financial sustainability of the LTSA through sound financial management and development of new business initiatives.
These objectives reflect the LTSA's commitment to maintaining and protecting the integrity and reliability of BC's land title and survey systems. The LTSA continues to pursue business improvements in the public interest and meet customer needs through the development and implementation of ParcelMap BC, and enhancements to myLTSA.