File a Claim of Builders Lien application online at ltsa.ca/FileCBL. The new online application includes the option to easily prepopulate key information. LTSA encourages customers to use the online form to submit an application online, by mail or in person.
LTSA Progress on Stakeholder and Customer Objectives in Q3 FY2021/22
As a customer-centric organization, the Land Title and Survey Authority of British Columbia (LTSA) continually works to improve collaboration with our stakeholders and enhance customer experience to achieve our Stakeholder and Customer strategic objectives. These objectives were updated in the 2021/22 to 2023/24 Business Plan published on April 1, 2021, which outlines LTSA’s priorities over the next three years to fulfill its vision of a real property market that is trusted and transparent.
Between October 1 – December 31, 2021, LTSA received over 217,000 land title applications, a decrease from the record-setting volumes received in the first quarter of the fiscal year but still above average levels. Application turnaround times remained consistent as a result of the dedication of our examination team along with our ongoing efforts to increase automation for processing land title applications.
Other achievements in Q3 include:
- PDF versions of certain land title applications were retired in September 2021, and Web Filing is now the primary method for preparing land title applications.
- System improvements and additional functionality have been introduced in myLTSA to increase efficiency and accuracy of Web Filing, and future refinements will continue to improve automation and defect rates.
- The Province extended the deadline for pre-existing owners to file with the Land Owner Transparency Registry (LOTR), giving reporting bodies with an interest in land until November 30, 2022 to file a transparency report.
- Front counters in all Land Title Offices reopened in September 2021. To ensure a safe visit for customers and our staff, we request customers book an appointment in advance by calling the Customer Service Centre.
- LTSA provided results from the 2020/21 Customer Relationship Health Survey. 77% of respondents rated their overall experience with LTSA as excellent or very good. The 2022 Customer Relationship Health Survey is currently underway.
Reporting on the progress we’re making reflects LTSA’s commitment to delivering accountable, reliable and trusted public administration. View or download the latest Business Plan.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions you may have.