Following recent changes within the Provincial Government effective April 1, 2022, the responsibilities of the Ministry of Forests, Land, Natural Resource Operations and Rural Development (FLNRORD) have been divided into two new ministries; the Ministry of Forests and the Ministry of Land, Water, and Resource Stewardship. With this change, LTSA’s reporting for land title and survey systems will be to the Ministry of Forests.
To align with the change, LTSA has completed document and system updates, including:
- Updates to Directions to Land Surveyors No 3, 14, 15 and 16.
- Various updates on LTSA.ca to reflect the ministry changes.
- On the SG Forms page a new version (20) of the CLRS form for EPC plan preparation. “Agency Name” pulldown selection has been updated to “Ministry of Forests”.
- For any new EPC plan preparation please download and use version 20.
- For already signed version 19 forms there is no need to re-sign using the new version or to update the Agency Name on a signed plan.
- In SG Web Filing:
- LTA SRW and Section 80 LA Plan checklists have been updated to remove reference to MFLNRORD.
- The “Agency Name” selection pulldown has been updated to “Ministry of Forests” for the Surveyor General Application and Plan Submission web form.