NOTICE OF ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING
Tuesday, June 27, 2023
The Board of Directors of the Land Title and Survey Authority of British Columbia (LTSA) invite customers, stakeholders and interested parties to attend the Annual General Meeting of the LTSA (see agenda below).
The LTSA is a publicly accountable, statutory corporation established under the Land Title and Survey Authority Act, and is responsible for operating British Columbia’s land title and survey systems.
The purpose of the LTSA Annual General Meeting is to present the operational and financial performance results for the fiscal year ending March 31, 2023. The Chair of the Board will address the meeting. The President and Chief Executive Officer will provide an operational report for the past year and the Vice President and Chief Financial Officer will review the financial performance.
The meeting will take place on Tuesday, June 27, 2023 at 11:00 a.m. Public attendance at the AGM will be online only. When you register below we will send you a link for the Microsoft Teams meeting. Participants will have the opportunity to submit questions live.
To attend the meeting virtually, please send an email with your registration request to LTSABODADMIN@ltsa.ca. Your identified email address will be used to send you the video conference meeting notice link which will include specific instructions for joining the meeting (see summary of attendance instructions below).
The LTSA Annual Report for the fiscal year ending March 31, 2023 will be accessible on the LTSA website
by June 16, 2022 at https://ltsa.ca/about-ltsa/ltsa-reporting/.
Agenda – LTSA Annual General Meeting – June 27, 2023 – 11:00 am
- Meeting Called to Order – Robert Simmons, Board Chair
- Introductions and Opening Remarks – Robert Simmons, Board Chair
- Operations Report (2022/2023) – Al-Karim Kara, President and Chief Executive Officer
- Financial Report (2022/2023) – Greg Pedersen, Vice President and Chief Financial Officer
- Question and Answer Period – Robert Simmons, Board Chair
- Closing Remarks – Robert Simmons, Board Chair
- Meeting Concluded – Robert Simmons, Board Chair
Virtual AGM Attendance Instructions:
- The LTSA AGM will be held online using Microsoft Teams.
- Participants must register to attend the meeting by sending an email to LTSABODADMIN@ltsa.ca. A meeting link will be provided to the email address you provide. Only those who formally register will be sent a link and granted access to the meeting.
- Participants may join the virtual meeting by using a web-browser connected to the internet or by downloading the MS Teams App [https://www.microsoft.com/en-ca/microsoft-teams/download-app] (a unique meeting link will be provided in the meeting notice that is sent to you after you register). Participants may join using a smartphone or tablet however it is recommended that using a laptop or desktop computer will achieve the full benefit of participating in this virtual AGM.
- Only designated presenters will be on video display and audio will be automatically muted for all participants upon entry.
- A designated Question and Answer period will occur at the end of the meeting where participants may ask questions by writing a message using the “chat” functionality or by indicating in the “chat” area or clicking on the “raise hand” button to signal that you would like to verbally ask a question (the moderator will unmute you so that you may ask your question).
- If you experience technical difficulties joining the LTSA’s Virtual AGM, please reference the MS Teams support services [https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/teams].