Search Services is available on myLTSA Enterprise allowing professional, business and government customers to search for titles by parcel identifier (PID), short legal description, charge number, owner name or title number and order document and plan images.
You can also request State of Title Certificates and order municipal tax certificates.
To begin using Search Services, the requirements are:
- myLTSA Enterprise account that has been activated and is funded.
- Web browser that meets the myLTSA System Requirements.
- Adobe Acrobat in a version listed in myLTSA System Requirements.
Consult the Search Services User’s Guide for how-to information about using Search Services.
You may also search active titles and order strata plan images with a myLTSA Explorer account. Learn about myLTSA Explorer.
- Introduction to Search Services
- Title Search by Parcel Identifier
- Order Documents and Plans
- Search the Strata Plan General Index
- Order State of Title Certificates
- Parcel Activity Notifier
- Order Tax Certificates Online
- Using the myLTSA Inbox
- ParcelMap BC Search for Land Surveyors
- ParcelMap BC Search for Land Surveyors Webinar