Enhanced basemaps, labeling, and other improvements to ParcelMapBC search services will be available later this month. Designed for a more robust, secure, and user-friendly experience, upgrades include:
- ParcelMap BC Search WebApp upgrades to support vector basemaps, providing enhanced map visualization options.
- Community Map of Canada (ESRI Canada) and BC Basemap (GeoBC) vector basemaps for more detailed and informative map visuals and geographic coverage.
- Enhanced labeling to display Crown Features at 1Km zoom level, reducing need to zoom in and out to view labels. Crown Features will remain visible at the 3Km zoom level for added convenience.
- Improved error messaging when re-submitting download requests before the initial request completion, making the process more user-friendly.
- Resolved Control Points search issue for land surveyors, providing a smoother workflow.