To change the mailing address on title.
- A duly-completed Form 15 or filing letter. If submitting a letter, please include the following:
- Full legal names of all owners, exactly as they appear on title, who are changing the mailing address.
- Complete legal description and the nine-digit Parcel Identifier Number (PID), which can be searched for by using BC Assessment’s e-valueBC website or it can be found on your property tax assessment notice for the land.
- Signature of all owners who are changing their address and the date that the application was signed.
- There is no fee to file a change of address.
- If you require confirmation of registration, please complete a Request Form for State of Title Certificate and for each title include payment of $14.31 for the Certification fee.