File a Claim of Builders Lien application online at ltsa.ca/FileCBL. The new online application includes the option to easily prepopulate key information. LTSA encourages customers to use the online form to submit an application online, by mail or in person.
The Land Title and Survey Authority of BC (LTSA) is committed to continually improving customer-facing processes to deliver a better service experience. System enhancement make myLTSA submissions easier and more accurate. Current areas of focus include reducing duplicated data entry for customers, and improving validation warnings and alerts to reduce the potential of defected applications.
A list of enhancements released this year has been compiled for ease of reference including links to relevant help material.
Land Title Applications
- Restore deleted forms within 14 days of deletion
- Ability to e-sign Government Filing Form (LGF) extended to lawyers and notaries public
- Declaration s. 49 Affidavit Web Filing form
- Direct Release of Mortgages by Financial Institutions
- Search by owner name for historical property title and charges using myLTSA Enterprise
- Change of Address on Title for legal professionals to complete on behalf of clients.
- Form C (Charge) charge terms character limit increased to 100,000 (from 5,000)
- Move forms between unsubmitted packages and prevent the deletion of signed forms
- Standardized Part 2 Terms available in Form C (Charge) for Assignment of Rents
Visit myLTSA Help for additional help material.
- Copy and paste certain data fields for Land Owner Transparency Registry (LOTR) transparency reports. This feature is available after completing a transparency declaration and transparency report together.
- “Create new record” button assists customers to select the correct form, especially helpful for filers required to submit a stand-alone transparency report.
- Increased character limit to 15,000 (from 5,000) for free form text boxes
- Copy content from a transparency report created incorrectly as part of a joint filing to an new (independent) filing limits duplicating data entry.
- Restore accidentally deleted LOTR transparency declarations or stand-alone transparency reports within 30 days after the deletion.
These and other ongoing refinements increase integration, accuracy and efficiency.