Most real estate boards in British Columbia now offer AutoProp as a service for their members, providing over 90 percent of REALTORS© across BC with access to AutoProp. The widespread adoption of AutoProp improves information transparency and data access for real estate professionals in British Columbia.
AutoProp combines property information from over 125 database sources into a single map-based search. Using AutoProp, REALTORS© can easily combine relevant and detailed property information, and present it to their clients in a visually appealing format.
“AutoProp enables real estate professionals to provide proper due diligence to their clients,” says Connie Fair, President and CEO of the Land Title and Survey Authority of BC (LTSA). “Consumers will benefit from having comprehensive property information, helping them make informed real estate decisions.”
Members from these real estate boards are now accessing AutoProp:
- Kamloops and District Real Estate Boards (KADREA)
- Kootenay Association of Realtors® (KAR)
- Victoria Real Estate Board (VREB)
- Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver (REBGV)
- Fraser Valley Real Estate Board (FVREB)
- Chilliwack and District Real Estate Board (CADREB)
- BC Northern Real Estate Board (BCNREB)
- South Okanagan Real Estate Board (SOREB)
AutoProp technology is owned by the LTSA, a publicly accountable, statutory corporation responsible for administering the land title and survey systems of BC. These systems are the foundation for all real property business and ownership in the province. The LTSA is established as a regulatory authority, independent from government.
For more information, visit autoprop.ca.