File a Claim of Builders Lien application online at ltsa.ca/FileCBL. The new online application includes the option to easily prepopulate key information. LTSA encourages customers to use the online form to submit an application online, by mail or in person.
The Director of Land Titles has updated direction for practice guides and issued new versions of manual forms for improved readability. The following documents have been updated as described:
- Designates may now have possession of a true copy of an Agricultural Land Commission Order
Form 17 Help Guide, section 2(9)
- Revised guidance to align with EFS functionality which allows only one nature of interest per Form 17 application for certain transaction types and added links to the Web Filing Form Practice Guides to find tables of the affected natures of interest.
Web Filing Practice Guide Affidavit of Execution
- Provides practice direction and examples of preferred forms of affidavit
- Revised language in first paragraph to specify a caveator name must be included and inclusion of a solicitor or agent is optional.
- Reformatted the signature section
- Revised language and form fields
- Added a second signature block
- Reordered sections and minor revisions to language
- Reordered sections
Please contact email@example.com with any questions.