File a Claim of Builders Lien application online at ltsa.ca/FileCBL. The new online application includes the option to easily prepopulate key information. LTSA encourages customers to use the online form to submit an application online, by mail or in person.
The Director of Land Titles has updated two publications to assist customers with land title submissions:
- Valid and Retired Versions of Electronic Forms
The Director of Land Titles designates electronic forms that may be submitted to the Land Title Office through the myLTSA electronic filing system. Versions of these forms are continuously updated and retired to reflect changes in policies and legislation. This document provides a list of all the valid and retired versions of each form, and has been updated as follows:
- Extended the retirement date for the Application to Deposit Plan (DSPL) versions 14 and 16 to August 31, 2020
- Updated DSPL versions 12 and 13 as retired on February 28, 2020
- Electronic Form 17 Help Guide
This guide offers detailed information to assist customers with completing a Form 17. Updates include:
- Revised the supporting document requirement for a Mines Act charge
- Removed Navigable Waters Protection Act charge
Customers are reminded to refer to the LTSA COVID-19 Resources page for current information about land title practice matters during the COVID-19 pandemic and follow our Twitter account @LTSABC for updates.
The LTSA is committed to protecting the health and well-being of our employees and customers while ensuring our business operations continue as usual. Thank you for your continued understanding and support.