As a customer-centric organization, Land Title and Survey Authority of British Columbia (LTSA) continually works to improve collaboration with our stakeholders and enhance customer experience in achievement of our Stakeholder and Customer strategic objectives. These objectives are outlined in the 2020/21 – 2022/23 Business Plan and progress is reported on a quarterly basis.
In the second quarter of the 2020/21 fiscal year, LTSA processed just over 201,000 land title transactions. Achievements in Q2 include:
- All 11 real estate boards in BC now provide AUTOPROP as a service for their members, as the Okanagan Mainline, Vancouver Island and Powell River Real Estate Boards recently licensed the platform.
- Required filings to the Land Owner Transparency Registry (LOTR) will begin on November 30, 2020. Landtransparency.ca continues to be updated with new information and resources on an ongoing basis.
- The five-year review of LTSA’s operating agreement with the Province was completed in August 2020. In the five years ending January 19, 2020, LTSA demonstrated strong value to stakeholders by exceeding the performance targetsand consistently achieving high customer satisfaction and level-of-trust ratings.
- The Director of Land Titles announced retirement dates for PDF versions of land title forms, beginning December 2020. All forms are currently available in Web Filing. Once PDF forms are retired, Web Filing forms will be required for land title submissions in myLTSA.
- Digitization of Kamloops and Nelson land title districts’ bound paper volumes is currently underway. The digitization of LTSA’s historic records is an ongoing multi-year project. Once digitized, records are available for download through LTSA’s DocuWare Image Delivery System.
Reporting on the progress being made reflects the LTSA’s commitment to delivering accountable, reliable and trusted public administration. View or download the current Business Plan. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions you may have.