As we launch into the new year, let’s take a moment to review 2021. ParcelMap BC had one of its busiest years on record.
PMBC Presentations and Workshops
- 9: Presentations and workshops
- 650+: Participants
ParcelMap BC Cadastral Updates and Improvements
- 9,350 plans: Survey plan dataset integrations
- 12,100 parcels: Non-plan based land title register changes requiring a cadastral update
- 2,000 sq km+: Total area of spatial improvements (excluding road voids). For perspective, this area is to close to the size of Metro Vancouver Regional District (MVRD).
- 11,150 parcels: Capture of previously excluded titled road parcels
- 700+: Customer queries
- Deep Dive Introduction to PMBC
- Land Records Integration
- Spatial Alignment featuring Data Alignment Workflow Package (DAWp)
- Transition Planning and Transition Management Guide including situation assessment template, and benefits matrix
- Best Practices Workshop
- Utilities Sector Focus Group Discovery Session