File a Claim of Builders Lien application online at ltsa.ca/FileCBL. The new online application includes the option to easily prepopulate key information. LTSA encourages customers to use the online form to submit an application online, by mail or in person.
ParcelMap BC + 2021: A Year in Numbers
As we launch into the new year, let’s take a moment to review 2021. ParcelMap BC had one of its busiest years on record.
PMBC Presentations and Workshops
- 9: Presentations and workshops
- 650+: Participants
ParcelMap BC Cadastral Updates and Improvements
- 9,350 plans: Survey plan dataset integrations
- 12,100 parcels: Non-plan based land title register changes requiring a cadastral update
- 2,000 sq km+: Total area of spatial improvements (excluding road voids). For perspective, this area is to close to the size of Metro Vancouver Regional District (MVRD).
- 11,150 parcels: Capture of previously excluded titled road parcels
- 700+: Customer queries
- Deep Dive Introduction to PMBC
- Land Records Integration
- Spatial Alignment featuring Data Alignment Workflow Package (DAWp)
- Transition Planning and Transition Management Guide including situation assessment template, and benefits matrix
- Best Practices Workshop
- Utilities Sector Focus Group Discovery Session