Access myLTSA Services

Order a current land title or plan with myLTSA – LTSA’s online service for search, filing, and more. Register Now

1 / 3
Need to change your address? Alert Level: LOW

Learn how to update your mailing address on title with LTSA’s online application form or learn how to make other changes to title.

2 / 3
Front Counters Open By Appointment Only Alert Level: LOW

Please be aware that LTSA’s Land Title Office front counters are open 9 am – 3 pm, Monday to Friday by appointment only. Many common transactions are now available online. To book an in-person visit, contact the Customer Service Centre at 1-877-577-LTSA (5872) .

3 / 3

REMINDER: Changes to Statutory Right of Way Applications Coming September 30, 2020

As announced on August 13, 2020, customers are reminded that changes to Statutory Right of Way (SRW) applications affecting land within the Agricultural Land Reserve (ALR) are coming into effect on September 30, 2020. The Director of Land Titles will also update the E-filing Directions to allow the designate to have possession of a true copy of the Notice of Statutory Right of Way response form issued by the Agricultural Land Commission (ALC) rather than the original supporting document.

Changes to SRW Applications

Due to an amendment to the Agricultural Land Commission Act, a new section 18.1 has been added that requires SRW applications affecting land within the ALR to be accompanied by the Notice of SRW response form issued by the Agricultural Land Commission (ALC).

In practice, this means that the Form C Charge SRW application must be accompanied by a Declaration form that appends the Notice of SRW response form issued by the ALC. The Registrar will not accept any SRW applications submitted on or after September 30, 2020 affecting land within the ALR that do not meet these requirements.

For land surveyors, this practice change does not impact the filing of SRW plans separate from the charge document. However, if the plan forms part of a package with the charge document, then proof of the ALC notice is required and must be provided to the Registrar.

Customers are asked to contact the Agricultural Land Commission to create the Notice of SRW form and address any questions you may have about the Act or its amendments.

News & Updates

View All