File a Claim of Builders Lien application online at ltsa.ca/FileCBL. The new online application includes the option to easily prepopulate key information. LTSA encourages customers to use the online form to submit an application online, by mail or in person.
Effective today, December 14, 2020, legal professionals must submit property transfer tax returns using the new web-based return. Go to Information for Legal Professionals on Filing a Property Transfer Tax Return for more information.
- An updated PTT Return Guide is also available.
- The Guide to the First Time Home Buyers’ Program (PDF) has been updated to reflect the new web-based property transfer return.
The following forms have been updated:
- Surviving Joint Tenant Manual Property Transfer Tax Return (FIN 544)
- First Time Home Buyers’ Application for Refund (FIN 265)
- Newly Built Home Application for Refund (FIN 272)
If you have questions:
- Online: gov.bc.ca/propertytransfertax
- Toll free in Canada: 1 888 355-2700
- Email: PTTENQ@gov.bc.ca