File a Claim of Builders Lien application online at ltsa.ca/FileCBL. The new online application includes the option to easily prepopulate key information. LTSA encourages customers to use the online form to submit an application online, by mail or in person.
Wednesday, September 23, 2020, 11:00 am
The Board of Directors of the Land Title and Survey Authority of British Columbia (LTSA) invites customers, stakeholders and interested parties to attend the Annual General Meeting of the LTSA (see agenda below).
The LTSA is a publicly accountable, statutory corporation established under the Land Title and Survey Authority Act, and is responsible for operating British Columbia’s land title and survey systems. The purpose of the LTSA Annual General Meeting is to present the operational and financial performance results for the fiscal year ending March 31, 2020. The Chair of the Board will address the meeting. The President and Chief Executive Officer will provide an operational report for the past year and the Vice President and Chief Financial Officer will review the financial performance.
The meeting will take place on Wednesday, September 23, 2020 at 11:00 a.m. Due to COVID-19 related restrictions on public gatherings and social distancing requirements, public attendance at the AGM will be by virtual means only and not at a physical location. The meeting will be broadcast online to provide an opportunity for interested parties to join the meeting virtually via Amazon Chime video-conferencing services. Virtual participants will have the opportunity to submit questions during the meeting. To attend the meeting virtually, please register your request by email to Jayne.Ethier@ltsa.ca. Your identified email address will be used to send you the video conference meeting link which will include specific instructions for joining the meeting (see summary of attendance instructions below).
The LTSA Annual Report for the fiscal year ending March 31, 2020 is accessible on the LTSA website.
Agenda – LTSA Annual General Meeting – September 23, 2020 – 11:00
- Meeting Called to Order — Diane Friedman, Board Chair
- Introductions and Opening Remarks — Diane Friedman, Board Chair
- Operations Report (2019/2020) — Connie Fair, President and Chief Executive Officer
- Financial Report (2019/2020) – Greg Pedersen, Vice President and Chief Financial Officer
- Question and Answer Period – Diane Friedman, Board Chair
- Closing Remarks – Diane Friedman, Board Chair
- Meeting Concluded – Diane Friedman, Board Chair
Virtual AGM Attendance Instructions:
- The LTSA AGM will be held by virtual-means only via Amazon Chime video conference service.
Participants must register to attend the meeting by sending an email to Jayne.Ethier@ltsa.ca. A meeting link will be provided to the email address you provide. Only those who formally register will be sent a link and granted access to the meeting.
- Participants may join the virtual meeting by using a web-browser connected to the internet or by downloading the Amazon Chime App (a unique meeting PIN/link will be provided in the meeting notice you’ll receive after you register). Participants may join using a smartphone or tablet; however, it is recommended that using a laptop or desktop computer will achieve the full benefit of participating in this virtual AGM.
- Only designated presenters will be on video display and audio will be automatically muted for all participants upon entry.
- A designated Question and Answer period will occur at the end of the meeting when participants may ask questions by writing a message using the “chat” functionality or by indicating in the “chat” area that you would like to verbally ask a question (the moderator will unmute you so that you may ask your question).
- If you experience technical difficulties joining the LTSA’s Virtual AGM, please contact the LTSA’s Business Support Administrator, Matthew Reinhardt at 250-410-0627.