Access myLTSA Services

Order a current land title or plan with myLTSA – LTSA’s online service for search, filing, and more. Register Now

1 / 3
Need to change your address? Alert Level: LOW

Learn how to update your mailing address on title with LTSA’s online application form or learn how to make other changes to title.

2 / 3
Front Counters Open By Appointment Only Alert Level: LOW

Please be aware that LTSA’s Land Title Office front counters are open 9 am – 3 pm, Monday to Friday by appointment only. Many common transactions are now available online. To book an in-person visit, contact the Customer Service Centre at 1-877-577-LTSA (5872) .

3 / 3

2022 Property Assessment Notices

Property owners in BC will begin to receive 2022 property assessment notices in early January 2022. These notices are prepared by BC Assessment, a provincial Crown corporation that classifies and values all real property in British Columbia.

Visit the BC Assessment website to learn more about the assessment process.

The Land Title and Survey Authority of British Columbia (LTSA) is responsible for administering the land title and survey systems of BC. We deliver secure land titles through timely, efficient registration of land title interests and survey records. Your title is a source of some of the information shown on your property assessment notice.

Contact BC Assessmentif:

  • You do not receive an assessment notice. The 2022 property assessment notices are prepared using information current as of November 30, 2021. If your property transaction occurred after this date, the information may not have been included in the assessment roll used to generate the notices.
  • You need to discuss your assessment with a representative.
  • You received a notification letter advising your assessment is changing significantly more than the average change, and you wish to request an independent review of your assessment.

If your address information needs to be updated, you must notify both organizations:

LTSA also handles any name changes required to the assessment notice. Complete Form 17 – Change Name and submit it to a land title office by mail.

The general public should contact a lawyer or notary to conduct filings, such as removing the name of a deceased person from title. Alternately, change the ownership by transmitting the deceased person’s interest off title. Follow the directions here to choose to either Transmit Interest to a Personal Representative or Transmit Interest to Surviving Joint Tenant. Complete the required forms and submit the forms by mail.

Customers can sign up for a myLTSA Explorer account to conduct searches for titles, documents, or plans, or use the services of a Registry Agent to obtain copies of documents. See Hire a Professional to Assist You for contact details.

The LTSA does not provide legal advice and cannot assist customers with completing application forms for land title registration or conduct title searches over the telephone.

News & Updates

View All