File a Claim of Builders Lien application online at ltsa.ca/FileCBL. The new online application includes the option to easily prepopulate key information. LTSA encourages customers to use the online form to submit an application online, by mail or in person.
LTSA Progress on Stakeholder and Customer Objectives in Q2 & Q3 FY2022/23
As a customer-centric organization, the Land Title and Survey Authority of British Columbia (LTSA) continually works to improve collaboration with our stakeholders and enhance customer experience to achieve our Stakeholder and Customer strategic objectives. Our performance against these objectives can be reviewed in LTSA’s Annual Report, published on June 24, 2022.
Achievements in Q2 & Q3 (July – Dec, 2022) include:
- The Land Owner Transparency Registry (LOTR) filing deadline for pre-existing owners was November 30, 2022. As of November 30, 2022, LOTR has received a total of 401,028 transparency declarations and 115,559 transparency reports.
- BC property owners can now update the mailing address on a title using a new online application, launched in July 2022. Applicants are able to use their BC Services Card app to verify their identity, and to sign into the online application. An online Claim of Builders Lien application is also available for the general public. To file, claimants can access an online application at ltsa.ca/FileCBL
- We hosted a fall line up of webinars designed for legal professionals who prepare and submit land title applications.
- Over the summer, ParcelMap BC witnessed one of the largest jumps in adoption since its introduction. Currently, there are 113 local governments, utilities, and Provincial government business units that have adopted.
- LTSA periodically conducts a Customer Relationship Health Survey to receive feedback from customers and stakeholders. In Q2 we published the 2022 results: Across all responses, LTSA received a rating of 79% for overall experience. In addition, a total of 88% of respondents gave the organization a rating of excellent or very good for being a trusted source of property information. The next LTSA Customer Relationship Health Survey will be conducted in early 2023.
- LTSA is committed to continually improving customer-facing processes to deliver a better service experience. System enhancements make myLTSA submissions easier and more accurate. A list of enhancements released this year is available on LTSA.ca
Reporting on the progress we’re making reflects LTSA’s commitment to delivering accountable, reliable and trusted public administration. Please email email@example.com with any questions you may have.