File a Claim of Builders Lien application online at ltsa.ca/FileCBL. The new online application includes the option to easily prepopulate key information. LTSA encourages customers to use the online form to submit an application online, by mail or in person.
LTSA Progress on Stakeholder and Customer Objectives in Q4 FY2021/22
As a customer-centric organization, the Land Title and Survey Authority of British Columbia (LTSA) continually works to improve collaboration with our stakeholders and enhance customer experience to achieve our Stakeholder and Customer strategic objectives. These objectives were updated in the 2022/23 to 2024/25 Business Plan published on March 31, 2022, which outlines LTSA’s priorities over the next three years to fulfill its vision of a real property market that is trusted and transparent.
Between January 1 – March 31, 2022 LTSA received over 220,489 land title applications, a decrease from the record-setting volumes received in the first quarter of the fiscal year but still above average levels. Application turnaround times remained consistent as a result of the dedication of our examination team along with our ongoing efforts to increase automation for processing land title applications.
Other achievements in Q4 include:
- LTSA and our wholly-owned subsidiary LandSure Systems Ltd. (LandSure) have once again been recognized as two of BC’s Top Employers by the editors of Canada’s Top 100 Employers.
- System improvements and additional functionality have been introduced in myLTSA to increase efficiency and accuracy of Web Filing, and future refinements will continue to improve automation and defect rates.
- LTSA completed the 2022 annual Customer Relationship Health Survey. We expect to share results in Q3 2022.
- LTSA relocated its Kamloops officeto Suite 900 – 175 2nd Avenue, Kamloops. We appreciate the support and positive relationship we have with the City of Kamloops and value our work together to provide exceptional services for its citizens and the province of British Columbia.
- We are pleased to announce all Prince George and Prince Rupert Land Title District microfilm reels have been digitized and are now available through LTSA’s DocuWare Image Delivery System (“DocuWare”)
Reporting on the progress we’re making reflects LTSA’s commitment to delivering accountable, reliable and trusted public administration. View or download the latest Business Plan.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions you may have.