File a Claim of Builders Lien application online at ltsa.ca/FileCBL. The new online application includes the option to easily prepopulate key information. LTSA encourages customers to use the online form to submit an application online, by mail or in person.
LTSA Progress on Stakeholder and Customer Objectives in FY2021/22
As a customer-centric organization, the Land Title and Survey Authority of British Columbia (LTSA) continually works to improve collaboration with our stakeholders and enhance customer experience to achieve our Stakeholder and Customer strategic objectives. These objectives were updated in the 2021/22 to 2023/24 Business Plan published on April 1, 2021, which outlines LTSA’s priorities over the next three years to fulfill its vision of a real property market that is trusted and transparent.
Between April 1 – August 31, 2021, LTSA received over 450,000 land title applications, including record-high volumes in the first quarter of the fiscal year (April – June). The dedication of our examination team along with our multiyear efforts to increase automation for processing land title applications contributed to keeping turnaround times consistent during this increase in business activity.
Other achievements in Q1 and Q2 include:
- PDF forms for most land title applications are now retired and customers are using Web Filing in myLTSA to submit forms online. Several enhancements were introduced in Summer 2021 and we plan to continually improve Web Filing to increase the efficiency, accuracy and security of the system.
- Front counters in all Land Title Offices are reopening in September 2021. To ensure a safe visit for customers and our staff, we are introducing new procedures and ask customers to book appointments in advance by calling the Customer Service Centre.
- Search capabilities in the Land Owner Transparency Registry (LOTR) were introduced on April 30, 2021. Legal professionals can now also filter and search existing filings on the LOTR dashboard.
- LTSA introduced a virtual assistant on ltsa.ca to help property owners find relevant information faster. Known as Terra, the virtual assistant is powered by sophisticated artificial intelligence and natural language processing technology developed by Google to answer simple, frequently asked questions.
- eStrataHub is now available in myLTSA Enterprise. Any customer with a myLTSA Enterprise account can use eStrataHub to order new strata documents. Maintained by Access Point Information Canada, eStrataHub is a leading strata document ordering platform for multi-family communities, serving thousands of real estate agents, lawyers, and notaries.
Reporting on the progress we’re making reflects LTSA’s commitment to delivering accountable, reliable and trusted public administration. View or download the latest Business Plan.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions you may have.