How does my organization become eligible to hold a conservation covenant on a particular parcel of land?

Individuals and non-government organizations are able to register a covenant on private lands. Anyone interested in registering and holding...

Note: While many submissions to the Surveyor General are transitioning to Web Filing, those applications using the “SURVEY PLAN SUBMISSION TO SURVEYOR GENERAL” (CLRS) form are not currently being transitioned to Web Filing and will continue to be submitted using the CLRS PDF form until further notice.

  • Under the Mineral Tenure Act, British Columbia land surveyors are responsible for preparing survey plans of mineral titles. Survey Plans of mineral titles are submitted to the Surveyor General for approval in accordance with Circular Letter 440A and the plan will be filed in the Crown land registry.