How does my organization become eligible to hold a conservation covenant on a particular parcel of land?

Individuals and non-government organizations are able to register a covenant on private lands. Anyone interested in registering and holding...

Note: Page updated to include instructions for Web Filing

Content for this page has been updated to include instructions for Web Filing of applications to the Surveyor General. Background information on Web Filing is available here. Technical instructions for Web Filing have been added to myLTSA’s Surveyor General Practice Guide.

The PDF versions of Surveyor General forms are now retired. Land surveyors must use the Web Filing versions of these forms moving forward. Web Filing forms can be accessed through the Web Filing menu option in myLTSA.

  • British Columbia land surveyors can, in very limited circumstances, upgrade or replace a survey monument without conducting a field survey. In such instances it is necessary to file a Renewal of Survey Monument card with the Surveyor General.
  • Please submit completed monument renewal cards through myLTSA using the Web Filing Renewal of Survey Monument application. The Surveyor General Practice Guide contains instructions for Web Filing.