Who is responsible for maintaining ParcelMap BC?

The Surveyor General Services of the LTSA is responsible for the quality of the land survey structure for the Province, and the LTSA is the...

Where can land surveyors view the ParcelMap BC dataset specifications?

Visit the Survey Plan Datasets page to view the Survey Plan Dataset specification and other...

Note: This Circular Letter is no longer active.

This Circular Letter is no longer active.  Please review the “Summary of Changes” table on the Circular Letters landing page to identify the reasons for this inactivation and to determine if this Circular Letter has been superseded.